Tagged with " featured"
No secret I’m a huge music fan, nor that I’m rabid fan of anything that makes Houston great. So could […]
I’m so so so excited to share with you my newest obsession: Farmhouse Delivery! Fresh produce, fruits, veggies, breads, cheeses, meats […]
Well, 2012 has been interesting. If you’re been wondering where I’ve been, or even if you haven’t, things have been […]
Happy hump day, cookies! ( foodies was taken so I’m using cookies. Cute, huh?) Continuing with my high fiber diet, […]
No, there are no pigs flying outside my window, and as far as I can tell Hell is still Hot. […]
So here we are. 6 weeks down, and a new year beginning soon. When I started this journey, the goal […]
I’m one month into my JumpStart 2012 program, and I’m seeing amazing results. I have 2 weeks left of the […]
I hate, hate, hate videos of myself. I have 4 chins, a crooked nose, and crowded teeth. But if I’m […]
I burn everything. Either it’s burned, or soggy, or whatever adjective is opposite of what the food is supposed to […]
SO yeah, I’ve got news to report! I bought a MEDIUM dress this weekend. MEDIUM. I haven’t worn a medium […]
put a bird on it
- thegoodolboy: Oh em gee. It’s one of Nels Cline’s guitars. Last...
- Because, yeah, it’s been TWENTY YEARS. thanks for the...
- Setlist for tonight’s @thecivilwars show (Taken with...
- fromme-toyou: The kettle can wait… This couple sells jewels...
- Panelists Lynn Wyatt, @chloedao, Luis Soto, Jay Marroquin after...