Farmhouse Delivery: Delivers!
I’m so so so excited to share with you my newest obsession: Farmhouse Delivery!
Fresh produce, fruits, veggies, breads, cheeses, meats delivered to your door each week. I’m in heaven. It’s changed the way I cook, I eat, and the way I think about food.
We’ve been getting bi-weekly (every other week) deliveries for a month. We get our 3rd one this Saturday. The bushels are filled with seasonal, local produce AND come with amazing recipes for each item (my fav part!). Check out their blog of recipes.
I’ve been experimenting in the kitchen, and I’ll be featuring some of my creations this week. For those of you following me on Instagram, you’ve already seen some of the goodies!
Sorry for the delay in posting, it’s been an interesting few months.
But I’m back and committed to sharing my finds with you!
Also, I’m helping to organize a dinner at t’afia on Tuesday, March 20th with Elizabeth Winslow, co-founder of Farmhouse Delivery. Hope you’ll consider attending and tasting yummy bites from Chef Monica Pope and Elizabeth! More deets here.
Eat fresh, friends!
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
put a bird on it
- thegoodolboy: Oh em gee. It’s one of Nels Cline’s guitars. Last...
- Because, yeah, it’s been TWENTY YEARS. thanks for the...
- Setlist for tonight’s @thecivilwars show (Taken with...
- fromme-toyou: The kettle can wait… This couple sells jewels...
- Panelists Lynn Wyatt, @chloedao, Luis Soto, Jay Marroquin after...