Articles by " Monica Danna"
Still hanging on to that Candlebox ticket stub from 1998? Get over it. He’s married with 2 kids. Put your [...]
I’m in sunny, snowy Salt Lake City this week at ALT Summit. Only my favorite design conference. ever. I’ll be [...]
Erica O'Grady was kind to feature me in her January post for The Art of Daring, a workshop series she is launching this year.
The baby got something in her eye on New Year's Eve so we had to take her to the minor emergency clinic to get it out. Afterward, she would't open either of them and we couldn't stop laughing at her. We offered her candy to open them but she ate the candy with her eyes closed. Ha.Hilar.
I’ve been hanging in West Texas this week, and we head back tomorrow. I’ve been having way too much fun [...]
I’ve been traveling this week, so I’m attempting to catch up on all of the prompts I’ve missed. SO, here [...]
December 3 – Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail [...]
December 2 – Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you [...]
So I’m a little behind on beginning my #reverb10 posts. But better late than never. Here we go magic. (Not [...]
put a bird on it
- thegoodolboy: Oh em gee. It’s one of Nels Cline’s guitars. Last...
- Because, yeah, it’s been TWENTY YEARS. thanks for the...
- Setlist for tonight’s @thecivilwars show (Taken with...
- fromme-toyou: The kettle can wait… This couple sells jewels...
- Panelists Lynn Wyatt, @chloedao, Luis Soto, Jay Marroquin after...